Labels

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Projects




May has been a busy month for me.  I had a booth at the Flowood Arts and Craft Fair. One of a kind tables, chalk boards, and picture shelves made their way into many homes.  The fair proved to be a very rewarding day for me!!.

Here is just a small sample of what I worked on this month.






I made this kitchen island from an existing Butcher Block table.  It was a special order for one of my close friends who is moving to Tennessee into a log home.  We know it will match perfectly with her appliances and surrounding room decor.


Sunshine ordered this Farm Table.  She wanted a rough cut cypress top with light blue legs.  It also has a matching bench.
 

I took discarded cypress boards and made this simple but cute side table.


I love the natural wood on this small coffee table.  It is still available at the Flowood Flea Market.

Special order for a 6ft. farm table and bench.  The table top was a rough cut cypress stained a dark chocolate brown.  The skirt and legs were antiqued a light blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment